The 4th of July is just around the corner, but there’s still time to sneak in a few last-minute sewing crafts. Here are 7 quick and easy projects to celebrate the red, white, and blue.
1. Make DIY Ribbon Flip Flops (tutorial by About a Mom)
2. Sew a Burlap Flag Banner (project by Uncommon Goods)
4. Make a Patriotic Scrappy Fabric Bunting (tutorial by Craftaholics Anonymous)
5. Sew a Monogrammed Flag Tee (tutorial by Random Thoughts of a Supermom)
6. Sew a 4th of July Bandana Top for yourself – or a matching dress for a baby girl (tutorial by Wine & Glue)
7. Make Patriotic Wands using your ribbon scraps (tutorial by Buggy and Buddy)
By Anne Weaver