Heather from Feather’s Flights has a quick tip to help keep your bobbin thread from peeking up on to the top of your fabric. She shows how to add a little extra tension to the bottom thread to keep it where it belongs – on the bottom of your work. Go to her blog to see what she does.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Genie or elf shoes for baby
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Sew a collar so it curls toward the body
- Freebie: Gathered fabric ratio reference chart
- Tutorial: Little boy’s infinity scarf