There may be only 9 days till Christmas, but there’s still plenty of time for Christmas sewing – especially if you’re making this super easy fabric garland. Use it on your tree or use it on a present. Lazy Girl Designs has instructions for this fabric garland on her blog. She shows it in squares, but it’s easy enough to adapt to any shape.
- Tutorial: Perfect button placement with double-sided tape
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Folded fabric Christmas tree napkins
- Tutorial: No-sew Christmas tree skirt with scalloped edges
- Tutorial: Turn a clearance tablecloth into a Christmas tree skirt