So you bought some fabulous fabric but only could afford a yard. Or you have some fantastic goods left over from a project you did eons ago.
Here are some awesome projects from Vogue Patterns that use a yard or less of fabric.
My personal favorite purse ever is the clutch! This adorable clutch that is straight outta the 80’s.
A chic little hat is a great project when you have a small amount of fabric.
Glamorous gloves are another less than a yard project.
These breezy bags are just perfect for Summer!
Or how about a tote that is great for traveling.
And lastly, these vintage hats look right off the streets of Paris and use just under a yard!
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bags
- Tutorial: Faux Fur Pull-Thru Scarf and Cuffed Gloves
- Tutorial: Tea clutch from The Object Project
- Tutorial: Clean and Simple Clutch Purse
- Tutorial: Color blocked gloves