If you’re new to sewing and find yourself confused by terms like “right sides together”, then check out this post at Tilly and the Buttons. She answers questions about basic sewing construction, including things like what right sides togeter means and how to pin. Go to her post to read her answers.
[photo from Tilly and the Buttons]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Keep your corners sharp when turning a seam right side out
- Review & Giveaway: ReSew by Jenny Wilding Cardon
- Sneak Peek: ReSew by Jenny Wilding Cardon
- Thread tension demystified
- Review and Giveaway: The Sewing Answer Book