Steph from 3 Hours Past shares the latest in her series of variations of the Blank Canvas Tee. This month’s variation is the 9 Lines Hack, the name derived from the nine lines of pintucking around the neck. She adds long sleeves (with a gusset for wider range of motion) and a standaway collar. You can make it from t-shirt knit or from a sweater knit. Get the tutorial.
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Insert a gusset
- Tutorial: Winter Wonderland dress
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Add a Peter Pan collar to a plain tee
- Tutorial: Retro-mod Knit Sweater Dress