Jill from Homemade By Jill guest blogs in the Skirting the Issue charity sewing series on Simple Simon & Co. showing how a doily can become a pretty pocket for a skirt. She found the red doily she used in the project at the craft store. You can often find them at the dollar store or a thrift store as well. Get the tute.
[photo from Homemade By Jill on Simple Simon & Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Doily collar for a top or dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with tribal stamp design
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Stripey Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple pillowcase skirt with reverse applique flower