LiEr from ikat bag continues her series on pattern drafting. Up until this point her series has been focused on creating patterns for girls’ clothes, but in this installment she tells how to draft patterns for boys, men, and women. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from ikat bag]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Checking the fit on a child’s sloper
- Tutorial: Draft a front sloper for a child
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic sleeve pattern to create different sleeve styles
- Tutorial: Drafting patterns for necklines, facings, and a sleeveless armscye
- Tutorial: Cut-in patch pockets