Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how to rework the neckline of a crewneck t-shirt to create a lace-up neckline instead. It makes a plain t-shirt into a tunic style top. She added fun heart fobs to the ends of the laces that she can remove after Valentine’s day. Get the tute.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Give a plain sweatshirt a slimmer fit and a wider neck
- Tutorial: Add a pleated neckline to a plain tee
- Tutorial: Lace-trimmed tee for girls
- Tutorial: Make a lace zipper
- Tutorial: Make a vintage-inspired lace collar from a doily