Mariska from No Time To Be Bored shows how to give a store-bought fleece blanket a designer look by sewing a layer of flannel on the top. Use a designer flannel print to make a blanket that looks like it came out of a swank baby boutique. What a cool idea!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from No Time To Be Bored]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Winter hat and scarf set
- Tutorial: Lace ruffle embellished tee
- Tutorial: Ruffle Blanket for baby
- Tutorial: DIY Swaddling Blanket
- Tutorial: Simple scarf for spring