Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to add rows of ruffles to the hems of a pair of girl’s jeans. The tiers of ruffles are sewn to the inside, so they peek out from the hem. They’re super cute, and they also add a little extra length when the pants become too short. Get the tute.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Banded ruffle cuff little girl pants
- Tutorial: Boutique-style jeans with tiered ruffle hems
- Tutorial: Triple ruffle little girl pants
- Tutorial: Interchangeable ruffles to add length to girls’ jeans
- Tutorial: Denim guitar applique for jeans