The neon trend this season has this child of the 80s all kinds of giddy happy. You can find clothes with neon accents in all the stores right now, but it’s also very easy to add a pop of neon to a shirt you already own. Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus shows how to paint some neon stripes on to a t-shirt, using masking tape as a guide. I love the simplicity of this design! Get the tutorial.
[via Totally Tutorials]
[photo from Shrimp Salad Circus]
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design
- Tutorial: Make a hat and mittens from an old sweater
- Read all about it: Masking tape as an unconventional sewing tool
- Tutorial: Create a Mondrian inspired design on fabric
- Tutorial: Take in a t-shirt to make it fit