Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs tells how she blinged up her daughter’s canvas sneakers with glitter, paint, and embellishments rescued from an old prom dress. The possibilities for designs and decorations are endless, so raid your refashioning pile and see what goodies you can find to put on to a pair of shoes. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
[tags]sewing, shoe, bling, glitter, paint, no-sew[/tags]
- Tutorial: Blinged up kids’ shoes
- Tutorial: Foldable shoe bag
- Tutorial: Paint a pair of canvas sneakers
- Free pattern: Genie or elf shoes for baby
- Tutorial: Child’s Lolita style dress