Metal trims are showing up more and more in sewing projects. Sew4Home gives the scoop for working with these trims, including how to finish the end of zipper tape and how to thread leather cord through a chain and finish the ends. Get the tutes.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Insert an invisible zipper in a lined bodice
- Tutorial: Leather key chain with stitched geometric designs
- Tutorial: Make a thread chain for a button loop
- Tutorial: Modern trio zippered bag
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing leather and vinyl