Andrea from Sew Divertimento shows how to make a fabric headband with a pretty flower embellishment. The headband ties at the back, so it’s easy to adjust it to exactly the right size. The raw-edged flower is easily made from fabric scraps. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Divertimento]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stretchy knit headband with lace flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Scallop Flower Headband
- Tutorial: Braided fabric headband with large flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Easy layered fabric brooch
- Free pattern: Little fur vest for a baby girl