Brooke from Silly Mama Quilts shares a tutorial at Riley Blake Designs’ Cutting Corners College showing how to make a her Alpine Wonderland pincushion. The cone-shaped tree is pieced from several prints, making this a good project for using up favorite scraps. Get the tute.
[photo from Silly Mama Quilts on Cutting Corners College]
- Tutorial: Cowboy (or cowgirl) hat pincushion
- Tutorial: Candy Roll Pincushion
- Tutorial: Plump Pear Pincushion
- Tutorial: Mini tree skirt
- Tutorial: Grand Pinwheel and Pom Pom Tree Skirt