Disney from Ruffles and Stuff guest blogs at 30 Handmade Days with a tutorial showing how to make this sweater cap for little girls inspired by a similar hat from Anthropologie. Rather than spending the big bucks to buy one already made, you can make one out of an old cardigan sweater. Cute, cute, cute!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from 30 Handmade Days]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, anthropologie, sweater, cardigan, cap, hat, girl, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Garden Veggies Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Scribble Flower T-shirt with free motion stitching
- Tutorial: Owl hat and scarf from a sweater
- Tutorial: “She’s a Lady” luxe cardigan