Kirstin & Jordan from kojodesigns share a tutorial on their blog showing how to make this lovely flower brooch, inspired by a similar piece from Anthropologie. Their version is made from strips of jersey knit and sequins. You can clip this pretty flower on a bag, a belt, a headband, anywhere. Get the tutorial.
[photo from kojodesigns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pieced jersey onesie dress
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired fluffy flower hair clip
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired knotted duvet cover
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby dress lined in soft knit fabric
- Tutorial: Newborn ruffle skirt from t-shirt sleeves