If you’ve taken kids on a road trip, you know what havoc they can wreak on the back seat. Crayons, papers, snacks strewn everywhere. Chris from Pickup Some Creativity has a solution. It’s a seat cover and organizer to protect your seat and keep small items contained. She used a tutorial from Bubbly Nature Creations to make the seat cover, and added her own organizer that hangs in the middle. She shares a tutorial showing how she made the organizer. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Pickup Some Creativity]
- Lookie what she made: Seat Back Entertainment Organizer, plus a tutorial
- Video tutorial: Make a grocery cart seat cover
- Tutorial: Car organizer for the front or back seat
- Tutorial: Absorbant and waterproof car seat cover
- Tutorial: Make a ballerina onesie using rosette trim