Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shares a tutorial at Sew, Mama, Sew! for making her Back To School Tunic Dress. L-O-V-E!!! Her version is made from patchwork fabric that she pieced herself, but this would also be cute out of yardage. It would be cute worn as a dress, or layered over a pair of jeans or leggings as the weather gets cooler. Get the how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy on Sew, Mama, Sew!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Leg warmer leggings for little girls
- Tutorial: Dress shirt to kid’s jumper
- Tutorial: Little girl’s simple gathered skirt with a knit waistband
- Tutorial: Gathered bodice summer dress
- Tutorial: Reversible Tie Back Swing Top for little girls