Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shares a tutorial for making a basic gathered skirt with a waistband and zipper. The versatile skirt can go dressy or casual, cool weather or warm weather, funky or conservative, just by changing up the length and your fabric choice. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
- Tutorial: Draft a pencil skirt sew-along
- Tutorial: Easy way to lengthen your jeans
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved ruffle tee
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired funky stripe throw pillow
- Tutorial: Ruffled peplum skirt