Candace from Sparkle Power shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make this quilted throw pillow with big, bold stripes. Don’t worry if you don’t have any fabric with big stripes – the pattern is actually pieced from two colors of solid fabric. I love it! Get the how-to.
[photo from Sparkle Power]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pin Tuck Wave throw pillow
- Tutorial: Quilted Stripes throw pillow
- Tutorial: Big bold pieced heart throw pillow
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with patchwork stripes
- Tutorial: Stretch knit skirt with pieced stripes