Beth from Project: Project guest blogs in Lizzie House’s 1001 Peeps Summer Camp with a tutorial showing how to make a boxy zippered tote. A clear vinyl window on one side gives you a peek at the contents. Awesome! Get the tutorial at Project: Project.
[photo from Project: Project]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Peeking Bag pouch with window
- Tutorial: Fabric treat bags with vinyl windows
- Tutorial: Castle Peeps Magical Storytelling Pouch
- Tutorial: Upcycled T-Shirt Pouch with vinyl window
- Tutorial: Peek-a-boo drawstring toy sacks with windows