Kirstin from kojodesigns guest blogs at Project Run and Play with a tutorial showing how to make a pair of boys’ pants with contrast-y cuffs at the bottom. It’s an easy adjustment to make and it gives the pants a fun pop of color around the hems. Get the tute.
[photo from kojodesigns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add contrasting cuffs to kids’ jeans
- Tutorial: Turn outgrown pants into cuffed shorts
- Tutorial: Little girl leggings with contrast cuffs
- Tutorial: Little boys’ pants
- Tutorial: Full seat pants pattern modification