Cutting mats are handy when cutting, but what to do with it when it’s not in use. Why not make a handy bag to carry and store your cutting mat? Find out how to make one from Christine Sews. And be sure to use your cutting mat when cutting the fabric for the bag. Get the how-to.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, cutting, mat, rotary, bag, case, tote[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Cutting a circle with rotary cutter
- Tutorial: Sew a case for your cutting board
- Tip: Sharpen your rotary cutter blade using a common household material
- Tip: Following the right line when cutting multi-size patterns
- Tutorial: Make padded fabric storage case