Amy from Nap Time Crafters shows how to make a carrying case for your portable DVD player. The fabric folder has a place for the DVD player and a small selection of DVDs. It folds up together for easy transport. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a custom bag for your portable DVD player
- Tutorial: Carrying case for an external hard drive
- Tutorial: Notebook and pencil folio for young artists
- Tutorial: Foldaway reusable shopping bags, plus a carrying case
- Tutorial: Quick and easy knitting needle case