Nancy from Nancy’s Couture shares a 5-part sew-along showing how to make her Cascading Ruffles dress for little girls. Part 1 shows how to draft the pattern, using a t-shirt as a guide. In Part 2, she shows how to cut out the pattern. Part 3 shows how to create the ruffle panel down the front. In Part 4, she shows how to assemble the pieces into the dress, and in part 5 she shows how to finish it up.
[via Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a simple tie-front baby dress
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Super cute military hat
- Free pattern: Love Birds pintucked top for toddler girls