Look closely at this chevron knit shirt that Heather from Feather’s Flights made. There’s actually a seam between the striped chevrons at the bottom and the solid chevron print at the top. The seam is nearly invisible it is also a chevron print. She shares a tutorial showing how she sewed the chevron seam on a knit fabric. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Feather's Flights]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Anthropologie-inspired shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Little boy’s infinity scarf
- Sewing tip: Keep bobbin thread on the bottom
- Free pattern: Genie or elf shoes for baby
- Freebie: Gathered fabric ratio reference chart