Stephanie from The Petite Sewist guest blogs in the Sewlebrity series at Family Ever After with a tutorial showing how to make her Striped Knit Top. The front is pieced from striped fabrics cut on an angle to create a cool chevron effect. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Petite Sewist on Family Ever After]
- Tutorial: Create chevron patch pockets
- Tutorial: Color blocked t-shirt
- Tutorial: Chevron pencil skirt from striped fabric
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Tutorial: Drapey knit Abbey Road Top