Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how to make a little girl’s tunic with an awesome chevron pattern. Don’t worry if you don’t have a fabric with a chevron print or even a large stripe. The bold chevron motif is appliqued on to the body of the tunic. Love it! Get the how-to.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: I Heart You little girl’s short sleeved t-shirt tunic
- Tutorial: Southwest Tunic for little girls
- Tutorial: V-neck “Babbey Tunic” for little girls
- Free pattern: Little girl’s circle top
- Tutorial: The Classy Top, a little girl’s pleated tunic with silhouette applique