Patty from The SnugBug created this fabulous chevron pocket detail for her Lotus Blossom Skirt. She shares a tutorial telling how she did created this swoony (yes, I made up that word) welt pocket. She also gives a run-down on how she adapted and fitted a printed pattern to create the skirt. Go to the chevron welt pocket tutorial. Read about how she got the right shape and fit on her skirt.
- Tutorial: Chevron pencil skirt from striped fabric
- Tutorial: Create a chevron pattern from striped fabric
- Tutorial: Zippered welt pocket
- Tutorial: Create chevron patch pockets
- Tutorial: Girl’s pieced stripe chevron dress