Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to make a child’s raglan sleeve t-shirt. This is such a cute style of shirt for boys and for girls! She first shows how to draft the pattern, and then how to sew it up into a cute t-shirt. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Sew a raglan sleeve top for a baby
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Flora & Fauna knit top with keyhole neck
- Tutorial: Ruffled heart Valentine’s Day shirt
- Tutorial: Retro Ric Rac dress for little girls