Shauna from Shwin & Shwin guest blogs in the (30) Days of Sundresses series at Melly Sews with a tutorial showing how to make her Circle Me In Sunshine dress for little girls. This little dress is all about the circles! The bodice has a large circle stitched down, upon which are appliqued other smaller circles. The pockets are also circles, with a small flap folded down at the opening. Get the how-to.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin on Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy and Chic Maxi Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: How to make in seam or patch pockets
- Tutorial: It’s a Cinch maxi dress with a wide sash
- Tutorial: Boy’s shorts with pockets and flaps