Did you know that you can add text or images to elastic? I didn’t either. Laura from Craftstorming shows how you can do just that using printable transfer paper. I’m putting this on my “gotta try” list. Get the how-to.
[photo from Craftstorming]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric printed with a cartoon image of your child’s favorite stuffed toy
- Tutorial: Image transfer using Citrasolv
- Tutorial: Printed elastic headbands packaged cute for gift giving
- Tutorial: Transfer images to fabric
- Tutorial: Magician’s hat applique pocket