A handmade garment or purse (or other project) is something to be proud of, and a custom label lets everyone know who made it. Shelley from Shelley Made used Spoonflower to create a set of custom printed labels she can add to her sewing projects. Get the tute.
[photo from Shelley Made]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Custom printed labels using Spoonflower
- Tutorial: Custom printed pocket squares for wedding attire
- Tutorial: Print your own fabric labels
- Personalize your Creations
- Tutorial: Make throw pillows with Google Maps images