Kirstin and Jordan from kojodesigns guest blogs over at Creation Corner with a tutorial showing how to stitch fabric and paper together to make cute little book ornaments for your Christmas tree. The insides of the book are made out of pages from an old book. They’re quick to make – why not cover a whole tree with your favorite reads? Get the tute.
[photo retrieved from Creation Corner]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Free-motion stitched nested heart ornaments
- Tutorial: Stuffed Christmas tree
- Lookie what she made: Felt Christmas tree and presents!
- Tutorial: Sew a simple fabric candy cane ornament