Jen from Lea and Lars shows how to make a diaper bag for dolly. The design is based on a simple tote, with pockets on the outside so your child can easily access a dolly diaper or change of clothes. And when it’s not in use as a diaper bag, it would make a great church or library bag. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Lea and Lars]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pretend and Play dolly diaper bag
- Tutorial: The Anti-Diaper Bag
- Free pattern: Peasant top and diaper for a baby doll
- Tutorial: Summer Reading Library Tote Bag
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired striped diaper bag or tote