If you sometimes you need a little assist when threading a needle, check out this cool DIY by Mollie from Wild Olive. She shows how you can make your own needle threader. It works the same as the little threaders that come in a sewing kit, but her version has a felt spool of thread as a cute topper. Get the tute.
[photo from Wild Olive]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Tank top to sleeveless cardigan
- How To Use A Needle Threader
- Free pattern: Felt friends mini softies stocking stuffers
- Tutorial: Clear vinyl & neon handstitched zippered pouch
- Tutorial: DIY a second spool holder for your machine