Dawn from Designed By Dawn Nicole guest blogs at The Happier Homemaker with a tutorial showing how to fancify a pair of dish gloves by adding a fabric ruffle. It won’t make the dishes get done any faster, but it does make the gloves you wear a whole lot cuter. Get the how-to.
[photo from Designed By Dawn Nicole on The Happier Homemaker]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sundress with criss cross tie straps
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with ruffled strip
- Tutorial: Boys Collared Bleach Tie Tee
- Tutorial: Olivia Tunic Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled Yoga Mini Skirt for little girls