Katie from Punk Projects shows how you can make a gardening cushion out of an old pair of jeans. The heavy denim fabric is perfect for this project!! A strip cut from the thick hem becomes a carrying handle. If you don’t have a pair of old jeans at your house that you want to cut up, you can get them for a song at a rummage sale or thrift store. Get the tute.
[photo from Punk Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: 5 Christmas gifts from 1 pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Make little boy overalls from men’s pants
- Tutorial: Turn a t-shirt into a pieced scarf
- Tutorial: Easy tank dress refashioned from a top and dress
- Tutorial: One Seater floor cushion for toddlers