Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs put her sewing skills to unusual use when she figured out how to make her own hair extensions. Yes, sew your own. I had no idea that you could this without specialized equipment, but it turns out that you can make them on your sewing machine. How cool is that??? Get the tutorial to find out how to do it.
And Debbie is celebrating Valentine’s with a Share The Love contest. Post a photo to the Squiggly Twigs Flickr pool that shows a garment you’ve made with Squiggly Twigs patterns or tutorials, and you’re entered to win a new pattern from her shop. Deadline is midnight ET on February 14, 20011. Get the details at Squiggly Twigs Designs.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale – EXTENDED!
- Giveaway: Easy Knit Top/Dress ePattern from Squiggly Twigs Designs
- Valentine’s giveaway: Allie’s Quilt Skirt ePattern
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale
- Cool idea: Thrift store dress refashion using a t-shirt pattern