Bridgit from Wag Doll shows how she made a shower cap that’s both functional and cute. The top layer is a colorful fabric print, while the waterproof liner keeps the moisture out. The shape is simple – just a circle of fabric gathered up with elastic. If you don’t know how big to cut the circle, use an existing shower cap as a guide. Get the how-to.
[photo from Wag Doll]
- Tutorial: Shower curtain from laminated cotton
- Tutorial: Pirate Girl Circle Skirt Dress
- Free pattern: Her Favorite Sweater girl’s knit shirt
- Free pattern: Spa hair drying wrap
- Free pattern: Toddler A-line dress with Peter Pan collar