Gina from The Daily B guest blogs at Prudent Baby with a tutorial showing how to turn an old sweater into a pair of pants for a baby or toddler. The sweater pants keep legs warm in the colder weather and, for those who use cloth diapers, can double as a diaper cover. Get the tute.
[photo from Prudent Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew your own pocket diapers
- Tutorial: Wool wrappers for cloth diapers
- Tutorial: DIY potty training pants
- Tutorial: Make a doubler for a cloth diaper
- Tutorial: Eco-friendly cloth diapers