Care from Obsessively Stitching shows how she makes a pair of pants and a pair of socks for an 18″ doll. She makes the pants from a pair of baby pants, and the socks from a pair of adult socks. By starting with larger garments that are already made, all she has to do is cut the size down to fit the doll. Get the tutorials.
[photo from Obsessively Stitching]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, doll, 18″, american girl, socks, pants, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Doll jammies from baby’s old clothes
- Tutorial: Doll clothes from a baby’s onesie
- Tutorial: Baby legs (leggings) from a scarf
- Tutorial: Baby halter dress from an adult tank
- Tutorial: Leggings for infants from adult-sized socks