Geneva from A Pair & A Spare share a fun refashion before & after with a thrift store find. A droopy sack of a dress gets turned into mini-dress cuteness. The DIY includes turning the dress around, fitting it to her shape, and cutting the skirt short. What a difference! She shares a quick telling how she did it. Get the DIY how-to.
[photo from A Pair & A Spare]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Frumpy thrift store dress to smart summer frock
- Tutorial: Simple dress-to-skirt refashion
- Tutorial: Quick & easy toddler dress from an adult blouse
- Tutorial: Transform a 70′s shirt dress into retro chic
- Tutorial: Superhero cape from thrift store dress