Christine from From an Igloo guest blogs over at U Create with a tutorial showing how to make this easy Reversible Sun Top for girls. These pretty summer tops are made from rectangles of fabric (no tricky curves to draft or sew), which makes this a quick, easy sewing project. Get the how-to.
[photo from U Create]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, reversible, summer, gathered, elastic, top[/tags]
- Tutorial: Easy elastic-waist tank dress for summer
- Tutorial: Beginner’s Bias Tape Bag
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tropical outfit from a Hawaiian print shirt
- Tutorial: Easy reversible fabric headband
- Tutorial: Simple A-line gathered skirt