With jeans, there’s a fine line between perfect length and highwaters. If your jeans are verging on highwaters, Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shows an easy way to get a little bit of extra length out of your jean legs. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
- Tutorial: Longish cut-off jean shorts with rolled cuffs
- Tutorial: Take in the waist on a pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Make a boxy sweater more fitted
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved ruffle tee
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired birdcage veil