Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar shows how just a little bit of fabric can create a custom look for standard roller shades. It’s as simple as adding a strip of fabric to the bottom of each shade. And because you’re using just a strip of fabric for each one, this is a great way to stretch an expensive home dec print. Get the tute.
[photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a simple tube top for easy layering
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design
- Tutorial: Make a custom zipper pull using freezer paper stencil
- Tutorial: Short dress to maxi dress
- Tutorial: Girl’s winter dress from a sweater and a long-sleeved tee