Sarah and Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar show how to make cute Christmas ornaments out of die-cut felt circles, small doilies (or pieces cut from doilies), and buttons. The stitching is quick and easy to do, making this a great project to do with your kids. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Tutorial: Patchwork embellished placemat
- Tutorial: Valentine house candy pocket
- Tutorial: Eiffel Tower smartphone cover
- Tutorial: Modern circle throw pillow
- Tutorial: Mini felt Easter baskets