Angela from Moda Home Mom shares a tutorial on Moda Bake Shop for this fabric ABC book and also a snail softie. The fabric book uses printed fabric squares for the individual letter pages, and is backed with charm squares. The snail softie is made from two strips of fabric from a jelly roll sewn together and stuffed. Brilliant! Get the how-to for both fabulous projects.
[photo from Moda Bake Shop]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fabric, book, abc, snail, softie, jelly roll, charm square[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make two floor cushions from one jelly roll of fabric
- Giveaway: Awesome jelly roll and charm packs
- Tutorial: Fabric necklace from jelly roll precuts
- Tutorial: Charm square tote
- Tutorial: Monogram coasters from charm squares